Online Marketing: Developing your Digital Marketing Plan and Using Google Tools
Australians spend on average 23 hours online each week but over 45% of Australian businesses are not online or don’t have websites. For those that do – keeping up with the latest trends and programs and then knowing how it all works can be very confusing. This workshop will provide up to date information on the best tools to use to market your business or community organisation online. What are the tools that provide value for money and which ones don’t?
This course is intended for new or intermediate online users.
- Creating an online marketing plan – what is in your plan?
- Understanding your digital customer/target market
- Finding and following your digital footprint
- Learn the principles of Search engine optimisation (SEO) to help your website rank highly in Google
- Using free and paid Google tools to drive your marketing results :
- Google Places
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Alerts
- Google Ads – Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Create a basic online marketing plan
- Reflect on who your digital customer is
- Know how to discover your digital footprint
- Identify Google tools to use in your business
- 2 Hours
- Half Day
- Full Day