Online Marketing: Online Feedback and Measuring your Online Results
One advantage online marketing provides is the ability to measure the performance of your website and marketing campaigns. Collecting website statistics is important but must be in the context of what you are trying to do, e.g. site traffic does not necessarily equal success. This workshop covers the basics on how to capture website and social media statistics and what they can tell you to inform future campaigns and online improvements.
Online feedback is another great avenue to evaluate your business both on and offline. This workshop will explain how to set up channels to support and encourage open online customer service and give you tips to respond to good and bad feedback through tools such as Trip Advisor and Facebook.
- Digital goal setting
- The need for measurement in your business
- The process to create, measure, improve
- Google analytics and other forms of measuring tools
- Social media measurement
- Open online customer service – multi-channel customer service
- Review sites and how they can help or hurt you
- The Do’s and Don’ts of online commenting
- Understand how to access online analytics to evaluate marketing strategies
- Develop channels to support and encourage open online customer service
- The Social Do’s and Don’ts of feedback
- 2 Hours
- Half Day