jobs and internships
We are looking for a new Marketing Manager, based at Threesides HQ, in the heart of Dickson.
Threesides provides an outsourced team of experts to our clients permanently or for specific campaigns who don’t have the skills in-house to deliver on their own. We have a team of managers and specialists that deliver marketing planning right through to application including design, web development, advertising, social, video, photography, media and PR. This role is for someone who already has 5+ years marketing management experience. This can be agency experience, or client side with range of industry experience.
What to expect?
- We are not your typical agency, we don’t have Account Managers. You talk directly with your clients to better understand their needs and build genuine rapport with passionate people.
- Your highest priority is assisting the Directors with strategic client management and business development, while managing a small team that is implementing the day-to-day marketing for ongoing clients and projects.
- You will have access to the latest digital analytics tools and reporting (Google Data Studio) to measure the success of your marketing tactics and ideas at a project, client and whole-of-agency level.
- You will be on the tools too! Although you will be using our marketing specialists for their expertise, we do expect all of our staff are able to develop content for themselves, to ensure their skills stay current and relevant.
- Attention to detail – not just say it, do it! As a senior team member you are responsible for quality assurance of your team’s work.
Sounds like you or someone you know?
Head over to Seek for details on how to apply or share with a friend that you think is awesome!
Over the years, many Threesiders have started with us as an intern and progressed to marketing coordinators, marketing managers and even senior management. Please note, we can’t take on interns all year round and we receive loads of applications every year, so if you want us to take interest, make your application engaging, like any good marketer, we love visuals, video, etc.
Who should apply?
We can only take you on as an intern if what we do is part of something you are studying at university or a nationally recognised tertiary training organisation. You don’t have to be studying marketing specifically, for example we have web developers in-house so IT students might be interested in completing their internship here, if we have a relevant project to your studies.