jobs and internships
marketing manager REQUIRED
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading client projects to ensure desired marketing outcomes are achieved. This role is also responsible for supporting the Director and other Senior Managers. This role requires direct interaction with clients and well developed project management experience to project teams and your marketing activities on client projects.
What does a Marketing Manager do?
- Managing key client projects including planning, resourcing, time management, project tracking, budgeting and reporting
- Providing advice relating to the planning and implementation of client projects including:
- writing basic to high level, practical marketing plans based on information sourced through research, client consultations and workshops
- presenting outcomes and plans confidently to clients at a range of levels of knowledge to be relevant to their business
- monitoring and evaluating digital analytics to measure the success of marketing activities and programs
- Managing and quality control of external suppliers for the production of online and offline marketing assets, including photography, graphic design and video production
- Coordinating/producing content for client marketing collateral, enewsletters, social media and websites
- Working with the Director and Senior Managers to continue to improve processes to develop all aspects of the business, including product and service offerings, HR and recruitment, quality control, workflow and scheduling, budgeting and finance
- Managing a small team that is implementing the day-to-day marketing for clients and pulling in the internal resources as required to deliver on the clients marketing plan.
What we are looking for?
- A marketing all-star that has a range of experience across various disciplines (including digital marketing) – at least 4 years’ experience.
- Strong project manager, who is highly organised with budget management experience.
- Understanding and ability to use technology, digital marketing channels and tools.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and report on digital marketing results.
- The smarts – you need to have the smarts and a thirst for learning new things – everyday!
- Attention to detail (not just say it but do it).
- Confident and self-motivated – you need to lead in this role and be hungry to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
What it is like to work at Threesides?
- Our team is friendly while professional. We work hard, love what we do and are passionate about our clients.
- The office is
openplan so there is a good balance between jokes and respect for others when people need to concentrate.
- We have our very own career development framework and personalised career plans for staff looking to grow and provide access to a range of training to get you across the digital tools we use.
- You get free coffee from the café downstairs, free car parking and Friday afternoon beers, ciders (or gin! – we don’t discriminate).
How to apply?
Applications MUST include the following:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile or
- In 200 words or less why you want to work at Threesides and what skills you can offer our Marketing Manager role. We are happy to accept video or written submissions.
Job Application Form
This form is for people interested in our current job vacanies.
Future Job OPPORTUNITIES
We are always open to meeting new people who are passionate and experts in various areas of marketing and who will fit well with our culture and values. At the same time we are realistic that it can be hard to find the right people at the right time so even if we are not actively recruiting for a particular role, we are always keeping are eyes out for the next Threesider. So if you think we could be the right fit for you, submit an expression of interest form and if we’ll get back to you if we think we have something that might suit your expertise in the near future.
Over the years, many Threesiders have started with us as an intern and progressed to marketing coordiantors, marketing managers and even senior management. Please note, we can’t take on interns all year round and we receive loads of applications every year, so if you want us to take interest, make your application engaging, like any good marketer, we love visuals, video, etc.
Who should apply?
We can only take you on as an intern if what we do is part of something you are studying at university or a nationally recognised tertiary training organisation. You don’t have to be studying marketing specifically, for example we have web developers in-house so IT students might be interested in completing their intership here, if we have a relevant project to your studies.
Expressions of Interest Form
This form is for people interested in future internship opportunities or marketing vacancies as they become available. On completion of this form we will add you to our monthly Insides of Threesides newsletter so you can keep up to date with the latest in the marketing world.