Maintaining your WordPress Site
WordPress powers over 32% of websites on the internet – and yours is one of them. Now that you’ve got a website, do you know how to maintain, edit and keep it up-to-date? Threesides offers WordPress training for you, or your whole team, to get more comfortable with your site.
Our WordPress training provides a hands-on look at your site and covers:
- how to maintain and update content e.g. how to add a new blog article and make sure that it is search engine friendly
- use the different plugins and functionality specific to your website
- basic maintenance tasks that you can do with ease to keep your site backed up and secure from hackers
We cater your course based on how involved you want to be with your website – from content upload and changing forms, to finding new plugins or running updates. If you are hosted with WP Engine, we will also cover some hosting basics to make sure your site performs well.
Presented as a 2-hour workshop, we start with a demonstration to show you what’s possible and then it’s over to you to practice making changes while we provide tips along the way.
Training can be held in the comfort of your own workplace (provided there’s a good place to get hands-on with your site), within our training room here in Canberra (please bring a laptop), or online via video conference for participants outside of the ACT.
Starting at $870 for 2-hour workshop and presentation
- Updating existing website content
- Uploading new content and media
- Using Divi (or other Visual Builders*)
- Core SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) techniques
- Manage your WordPress hosting
- Backups and Restoration
- SSL Certificates
- Online via Video Conference
- Canberra: Face-to-Face in your workplace
- Canberra: Face-to-face in Threesides Training Room, Dickson ACT.
We had a wonderful two-hour website training session with Mathias from Threesides online and it was fantastic! It was a really thorough, informative training session. Despite being quite confident in WordPress, our small team took away lots of ideas and solutions for using our website. Thank you!
Bonnie Johnson – Communication Manager, Academy of Social Sciences in Australia
- 2 Hours