Threesides are online marketing and social media specialists that work with businesses who want to create, enhance or drive the promotion and sales of their products and services using the online space.
Here are some of the projects we can develop for your business:
- Online marketing analysis and strategy development.
- Social media planning – how to build content and connect with consumers.
- Website development – Identify the need, develop the brief, engage the designers, project manage the result.
- Online direct marketing - customer database activity, newsletters, e-promos.
- Web PR - engagement with journos, optimisation of media releases, syndication.
- Online evaluation and measurement – surveys, statistical analysis, competitor analysis.
- Training and education – develop insight and understanding of how online marketing can benefit and be applied within businesses and industries.
- Find experts in security testing, advanced user testing, web accessibility compliance, hacking code, copy editors, complex SEO and SEM campaigns – we will find the best people to help your business in every area of online marketing.
Some of our recent online projects include:
- Web design brief and consultation with developers for an accommodation business.
- Setup and customise Facebook company pages and brand spaces for an industry association
- Develop and implement a Twitter and LinkedIn strategy for a university
- Creating a Youtube Channel for a major sporting event in Canberra.
- Online marketing strategy for a training business.
- Blogging training for a local real estate business.
- Search engine optimisation strategy for a software company.
- Online listings and link campaign for a national exhibtion.
As leading social media trainers, Threesides has a number of options to deliver social media training for small business, large companies and also government and local councils. Workshops are suitable for everyone from beginners and first timers through to communications and marketing managers. We will tailor the content to your organisation, skill level and your desired outcomes. Set us a challenge and we’ll cover it in the training session.
One on One tailored training
Working with you individually or in a group of two people, we can can spend anywhere from 1 hour to a couple of days working through each part of an online marketing plan and developing ways to create, implement and evaluate new online marketing and social media tools in your business.
Small group training
In a small group of 2-5 people we can run half or full day sessions where together we set the training agenda and address the challenges faced by the team. Understanding and running campaigns on Facebook, deciphering Google Analytics, managing a google adwords camapign or creating a twitter content schedule – this and more can be covered in a small group online marketing or social media training session. Small group training can also be delivered in our ‘masterclass style’ where we pick one or two online marketing and social media topics and cover them indepth.
Working together in a larger team environment or bringing multiple team members together to get everyone on the same page is always a rewarding experience in our large group training sessions. These sessions are designed in conjunction with the team leader or training coordinator and content is chosen that addresses the overall needs of the group. Developing a company blog, working out where LinkedIn fits in or brain storming and creating a social media policy are always topics on the list that attendees comment provide value. These sessions can be run on a half or full day basis.
We are regularly engaged by groups, associations, councils and membership organisations to provide workshops for their ‘public workshops and learning and development calendars’. We have a large body of content, experience and case studies from across our client base that can be tailored to suit many different workshop and group environments. We can provided branded slides and content for your group to provide value added learning to your members.
Conference Speaking and Presentations
We have provided a number of guest speaking sessions of 30-45 mins through to mini-workshop or breakout sessions in conferences for up to 2 hrs that provides conference attendees with practical take home tips to help them understand the world of online and social media. Conferences need relevant, up to date and engaging content that won’t put attendees to sleep. We have a 0% attendee sleep rate record when presenting at conferences!
The final word on online marketing…
The internet is transforming the way that your customers can find and connect with you (and your competitors), and how you can create relationships with them. The internet is creating a level playing field for business and now businesses are able to reach consumers with tighter budgets and sharp, creative advertising and useful analytics and results. A whole new industry of online marketing has developed to support the thousands of businesses operating and competing in the online space. Threesides will help you make sense of this industry to get the best result for your business.