The ad spend is set by you and paid directly to Google from your credit/debit card. Your card is charged when it reaches the $1,000 payment threshold or every month. We cannot access the payment card and you have complete transparency on which credit card to use. We can add the payment card details into the account on your behalf, but if you would like to add the details yourself, you can with the below steps.
- Log into your Google Ads account at ads.google.com
- Navigate to the “Tools & Settings” spanner icon and select “Billing summary”
3. If this is a new account, you will come across a “Payments Set-up” screen. Simply add in your business name, credit/debit card details and billing address and click submit and that’s it!
4. If you have already added a credit card or it is an existing account and you would like to change the payment details, simply follow the first 2 steps and instead of seeing a “Payments Set-up” screen, you will see the below summary.
5. Either navigate to the “How you pay” section or the “Payment methods” link on the left where you will be directed to a page where you can add a new payment method and remove the old card.