Jobs & Internships:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading client projects to ensure desired marketing outcomes are achieved. This role is also responsible for supporting the Director and other Senior Managers. This role requires direct interaction with clients and well developed project management experience to project teams and your marketing activities on client projects.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
- Managing key client projects including planning, resourcing, time management, project tracking, budgeting and reporting
- Providing advice relating to the planning and implementation of client projects including:
- writing basic to high level, practical marketing plans based on information sourced through research, client consultations and workshops
- presenting outcomes and plans confidently to clients at a range of levels of knowledge to be relevant to their business
- monitoring and evaluating digital analytics to measure the success of marketing activities and programs
- Managing and quality control of external suppliers for the production of online and offline marketing assets, including photography, graphic design and video production
- Coordinating/producing content for client marketing collateral, enewsletters, social media and websites
- Working with the Director and Senior Managers to continue to improve processes to develop all aspects of the business, including product and service offerings, HR and recruitment, quality control, workflow and scheduling, budgeting and finance
- Managing a small team that is implementing the day-to-day marketing for clients and pulling in the internal resources as required to deliver on the clients marketing plan.
What we are looking for?
- A marketing all-star that has a range of experience across various disciplines (including digital marketing) – at least 4 years’ experience.
- Strong project manager, who is highly organised with budget management experience.
- Understanding and ability to use technology, digital marketing channels and tools.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and report on digital marketing results.
- The smarts – you need to have the smarts and a thirst for learning new things – everyday!
- Attention to detail (not just say it but do it).
- Confident and self-motivated – you need to lead in this role and be hungry to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
What it is like to work at Threesides?
- Our team is friendly while professional. We work hard, love what we do and are passionate about our clients.
- The office is
openplan so there is a good balance between jokes and respect for others when people need to concentrate.
- We have our very own career development framework and personalised career plans for staff looking to grow and provide access to a range of training to get you across the digital tools we use.
- You get free coffee from the café downstairs, free car parking and Friday afternoon beers, ciders (or gin! – we don’t discriminate).
How to apply?
Applications MUST include the following:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile or
- In 200 words or less why you want to work at Threesides and what skills you can offer our Digital Marketing Manager role. We are happy to accept video or written submissions.
Have some questions? Email [email protected]