MEDIA RELEASE – 28 October 2009
Alpine Habitats – the Snowy regions’ newest accommodation and an ecologically sustainable 4 ½ star accommodation option, is a great location for a family getaway this summer with the introduction of a special Family Summer Package. The package includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation at Alpine Habitats in a self contained 4.5 star rated, two bedroom eco-certified habitat.
- Dinner for two adults and two children at the nearby Crackenback Cottage – includes a two course meal for two adults. Two children receive a meal, drink and an ice cream, plus free entry to the Cracka maze.
- A Distillers Platter at neighbouring Thredbo Valley Distillery, makers of Wild Brumby Schnapps.
- Pony rides for the children at Thredbo Valley Horse Riding.
- A breakfast hamper, placed in your habitat upon arrival.
Total package price is $700 (retail value of $980 in Christmas holiday period)
During your stay the family can relax in one of 18 fully self contained two bedroom habitats located in a gorgeous open woodland setting in the picturesque Crackenback Valley. Close to many popular summer activities, Alpine Habitats provides the convenience of a close location to Thredbo and Jindabyne, as well as the Kosciuszko National Park. And once you’re feeling energetic, you’ll just need to decide what to do first with horse riding, fishing, mountainbiking, bushwalking and more all close by.
For bookings phone (02) 6457 2228 or email [email protected] For more information, go to www.alpinehabitats.com.au