Media Alert – Friday 13 December 2013
Not long now until the fat man in red arrives, and the Old Bus Depot Markets has two more weekends of awesome Christmas Markets to help out with all your last minute Christmas gifts.
On this weekend, 14th and 15th December, as well as next weekend, 21st and 22nd December, the special Christmas Markets are the best place to stock up on handmade Christmas decorations, food and gifts for family and friends.
Market Directors, Diane Hinds and Morna Whiting, invite Canberrans and visitors to the national capital to the festive ambience of the annual Christmas Markets with friendly stallholders and a happy crowd enjoying the Christmas cheer of this time of year.
Here’s just a taste of what you can fill your stockings with:
- Christmas candles
- Handmade stockings
- Advent calendars
- Outstanding live Christmas trees
- Mosaic Christmas balls and baubles
- Stained glass Christmas decorations
- Christmas themed cushions and pillowcases
- Beautifully handmade Christmas cards and gift tags
And don’t forget the mouth watering Christmas foods:
- Christmas cakes
- Gingerbread houses
- Mince tarts
- Christmas gift boxes with salad dressings and condiments
- Christmas cookies
- Specialist honey and marmalade
- Party dips and cheeses, and more!
Everything you need for Christmas is under one roof at the Old Bus Depot Markets. For more information go to www.obdm.com.au