Your round up of what’s been hitting the headlines and what you may have missed.
- There’s no denying that Dumb Ways to Die is a catchy little ditty, but how effective is the campaign? And how do you measure objectives based around awareness? This article looks at the buzz it created.
- Smartphones are so early 2000. Now it’s all about the SmartBed
- The Superbowl came and went, bringing a barrage of sentimental, engaging and strange celebrity cameos ads with it. What was your favourite?
- It’s been a big month for Facebook (when isn’t it). They launched their Product Ads – “a solution designed to help businesses promote multiple products or their entire product catalog, across all the devices their customers use.” And rolled out their Marketing Partners program, designed to make it easier marketing professional to ensure their getting the best results for their clients.
- What does Drake have to do with optimising headlines and images? Quite a bit, this article would have us believe.
Did you miss our January wrap up? Check it out here.