Social Media Management and Fundraising for Community and Not-for-Profit Organisations
Network building and having a community following is essential to the sustainability of most not-for-profit and community organisations. For those organisations relying on their community followers for funding, it is also necessary to have streamlined processes for collecting donations in what is a competitive space for funds. This workshop is dedicated to the tools and tips that will help community organisations and not-for-profits to engage with their community and make it easy for those followers that want to donate to their cause or group.
- Social media options for NFP’s
- Case studies of organisations doing it well
- Developing a simple social media plan
- Managing access in your organisation
- Online fundraising platforms – crowdsourced fundraising
- Getting people to financially commit to your programs
- Engaging people with your cause and keeping them in the loop
- The technical stuff: Payment gateways and bank issues
- Understand the need for social media in your organisation
- Set goals and objectives for your social media plan
- Identify the best uses of social media tools for your organisation
- Identify various tools for fundraising through your website.
- 2 Hours
- Half Day