Online Security and Legal: Keeping your Business and Customers Information Safe Online
As more and more organisations do business online it is necessary for owners and managers to understand what they can do to secure business and client information.
This workshop looks at variety of topics to manage security requirements for online businesses including:
- your own computer’s security
- keeping your website safe
- protecting customer information
- storing data online and backing up data
- managing online payments and avoiding fraud
Just as your organisation may face legal issues when operating in the physical world, it may face legal issues when operating in the online world. The final part of this workshop will focus on key legal tips for organisations doing business online.
- The security issues facing your business
- Cloud computing
- Securing your hardware and fixed assets
- Security of mobile devices and information
- Using cloud based software
- Backups and online data storage
- Password security and management
- Simple Disaster recovery planning
- Recognise the key security and legal risks of doing business online.
- Compare different options to secure your business using hardware and software
- 2 Hours
- Half Day