Facebook 102 for Business: Growing, reaching, converting
Facebook is a social media machine that can really help your business achieve it’s marketing aims. You’ve been on Facebook for longer than 18 months and you’ve tried a few things but not sure if they working or if it’s worth it. In this Facebook for business: growing, reaching, converting workshop for intermediate to advanced Facebook users, you’ll pick up tips and tactics to answer these questions.
You will be provided with facebook user guides after the session along with a next steps document to help you apply your newly learnt skills in your business.
- How to run a competition and build a database
- Developing a Facebook content plan that sticks (not sucks)
- Develop a Facebook advertising campaign and the 8 types of Facebook ads
- Maintaining privacy and protecting your brand
- Social media dashboard management
- Facebook community management tips
- Facebook ecommerce – fact or fiction?
- Case studies of Facebook brands who are leading the industry
- Continuing your Facebook marketing plan
- Managing Facebook pages for clients and other businesses
Please bring your own (fully charged) device, laptop or tablet and get on Facebook in the session with our Free WiFi access.
This session is presented by the team at Threesides Marketing who assist businesses across Canberra and the region to build and manage Facebook pages, communities and advertising campaigns.