E-Commerce Essentials: Setting up an Online Store – Part 2
This two part workshop series is for people with minimal e-Commerce knowledge or for businesses currently selling online who would like to improve their confidence in what they are doing.
Part 1 is an overview of the process of setting up an online store while Part 2 goes in to more detail about each step of the e-Commerce journey. (Attendance at both sessions is recommended but is not compulsory).
- Comparison of e-Commerce content management systems
- Payment gateway options and fees
- Managing customer security and SSL’s
- Packaging and postage – shipping and fulfilment
- Returns and customer service
- Inventory – photos, descriptions and content
- GST and selling overseas
- E-commerce marketing tactics
- Improving ecommerce conversion rates
- Compare popular e-commerce management systems and payment gateways
- Identify the steps, tools and security considerations needed to start selling online.
- 2 Hours
- Half Day
- Full Day