Connecting Locally Online for small business (Part 1 and 2)
The simple act of shopping and dining out in town has changed. Customers reach for their smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer to help them decide where to eat, where to shop and what to buy. Making sure that your business can be found online, has accessible information, gets positive word of mouth and stays front of mind with your customers will ensure that you survive and thrive in 2017.
Join us for this two-part workshop series on how to make your retail, services or hospitality business stand out online within your Region. Pick up simple tips, practical advice and useful ideas that you can start working on straight away.Part 1 Topics
Part 1 Topics include:
- search optimisation
- Google Ads
- ecommerce basics.
Part 2 Topics include:
- listing sites and directories
- email marketing
- google local business.
- Identify your digital customer and the components of an online marketing plan for retail and hospitality operators
- Recognise popular Google tools for business: SEO, Adwords, analytics
- Understand the customer digital journey to your business – websites, mobile optimisation
- Consider the basic requirements for e-Commerce functionality on websites
- Half Day
- Full Day