About This Project
Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
Following the development of their corporate marketing plan, Lifeline Australia approached Threesides to manage two major initiatives in 2016 – (a) creative concepts and communication plan for World Suicide Prevention Day and (b) the redevelopment of their entire library of help seeker web resources and fact sheets.
This included the following deliverables:
- Communication strategy and plan that provided a new and compelling approach to using World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD) as a key communication platform for awareness and advocacy around suicide prevention. This plan guided Lifeline’s internal marketing team in the following areas:
- Event management, communication strategies and messaging.
- Social media content development and engagement on various platforms including use of imagery, event specific hashtags, sample post text and tone of voice.
- Digital advertising across Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Stakeholder engagement and partner materials to boost key messaging and attendance at events.
- Creative concepts for campaign collateral to communicate the theme of WSPD and Out of the Shadows (OOTS), a national Lifeline event, centred around a series of national suicide prevention walks across Australia on and around WSPD.
- Landscape (relevant Australian and international) and literature review of health and support topics important to core audiences seeking help from Lifeline Australia
- Copywriting of fact sheets and web content covering 27 topics by two contracted psychologists which were peer reviewed by a stakeholder working group.
- Creative concepts and template development for help seeker resources and layout of factsheets.