Jobs & Internships:
Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager to lead a small and talented team of digital advertising specialists and a junior web developer. As manager of this
Our Dickson based agency has been in the game for over 10 years, and as a digital first, this role is pivotal to managing and growing the business. We have an in-house team of 14 marketing, online and PR professionals based in Canberra and Sydney. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage our technical team of four, who work across a variety of clients and industries.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
- Manage a specialised team to deliver digital project and campaign strategies for local to international clients across a range of industries.
- Design multi-channel campaigns utilising your high-level understanding and experience with Google Ads, social media advertising and SEO techniques.
- Consult with clients regularly to ensure campaigns are effectively meeting client requirements and target audiences.
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns including SEO, Social Media and Google Ads and Analytics.
- Manage website user experience to drive traffic, sales and promote campaigns utilising your existing expertise in analysing website search performance and conversion tracking.
- Work with the Directors and Management Team to grow the digital advertising offering and capacity at Threesides.
- Maintain our status as Canberra’s Most Certified Google Partner by completing your own certification and ensuring relevant staff are certified at all times.
What we are looking for?
- You must have a diploma or higher qualification in marketing, advertising or public relations (or similar).
- 3 or more years’ experience in digital marketing and managing staff.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the marketing industry – we’re looking for people who want to stay up to date with the latest trends and tools.
- Unafraid of trying new things, tools and ideas.
What it is like to work at Threesides?
- Our team is friendly while professional. We work hard, love what we do and are passionate about our clients.
- The office is
openplan so there is a good balance between jokes and respect for others when people need to concentrate.
- We have our very own career development framework and personalised career plans for staff looking to grow and provide access to a range of training to get you across the digital tools we use.
- You get free coffee from the café downstairs, free car parking and Friday afternoon beers, ciders (or gin! – we don’t discriminate).
How to apply?
Applications MUST include the following:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile or
- In 200 words or less why you want to work at Threesides and what skills you can offer our Digital Marketing Manager role. We are happy to accept video or written submissions.
Have some questions? Email [email protected]