At threesides we know that effective marketing can make a real difference to your brand, customers and bottom line. We don’t just hand over a templated marketing plan after a few phone calls. Our approach to developing marketing programs consists of four simple elements – research, planning, implementation and evaluation.
Need to get your marketing started? We have developed our marketing action plan product that has delievered results for many of our clients to date.
‘Get started’ Marketing Action Plan
We start with all new clients by developing a ‘get started’ marketing action plan which is a 1.5 hour session where we identify all areas of your business that will benefit from business and marketing development. Prior to this workshop we ask you to complete our marketing self analysis questionnaire to help direct our marketing workshop session. This information is then compiled into a straight forward marketing action plan which sets the foundation and direction to start future marketing activities. We then meet with you for a 1.5 hour consultation to discuss the plan, prioritise, refine and agree on the recommended activities, and set the direction for commencement of the activities.
This action plan development is priced from $1,500 and is an effective and affordable way to get your marketing started.
Below is a selection of activities that we can work with you in your business.
- Marketing Budget and Resource Planning: identifying the resources available and developing a good plan.
- Research: Target market identification, competitor analysis, customer and staff focus groups, customer experience evaluation and mystery shopping, online surveys, statistics and analytics, lead generation tracking and web analytics.
- Promotions: Brand development and update, photography, creating a customer database, advertising,events, printed & point of sale material, newsletter development.
- Product Development: Identifying ways to extend the value of your product, value adding, packaging, product innovation.
- Partnership development: Public relations / media relations, sponsorships and community support, B2B and B2C strategies.
- Pricing strategies: Pricing analysis, promotional pricing, market analysis.
What we will provide
Threesides provides the hands on implementation of programs that are proposed. We will work directly with you to implement the programs to agreed time frames and budgets. We will maintain consistent and open communication with you throughout the project and will provide advice and support to any staff member that is involved with the projects.
If you are just after a new logo or website by tomorrow (or maybe yesterday!) please have a look at the resources page for a few contacts or better yet – Google it! If you are keen to invest in planning to get the best results possible – please give us a call – the contact details are on the top right hand side of this page.
Something we always ask our clients is “Who is your ideal Customer?”. We know ours – a decision maker who likes to get results to improve their business.